Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Three things...

1) Now I really want some Freedom Toast. But I can't because T.R. still has my Harvard pen.

2) If you happen to stumble across pieces of my brain as you're walking around campus, please alert me as to its location, so that I may begin to piece it together again after Monday's "incident". "incident" being the whole day.

3)
Blake had a great idea for some breakage of the Spring, but I'm going to steal credit for it. Crap, forget you just read that. So I have an idea for some breakage of the Spring. We could travel to Tahoe and do up some canoeing and camping and stufferoonie. It's close to Reno as well, if we wanted to go buffeting or buffering or the like. And then we could make sandwiches shaped like people to eat on Donner's Pass. It's an idea. And it all came from my scattered brain...yep...what would I do without Blaker...I mean, without...my creativity. Three things over.

posted by jeremy at 9:41 PM



3 Comments:

Blogger Creativity Escapes Me said...

I'd be down for some stufferoonie. That whole people shaped sandwiches is something even my intact brain couldn't think of.

Tue Jan 24, 09:57:00 PM  
Blogger FPrince said...

Rock and roll. that is closer than the beach, but we can still engagae in youthful water sports. In the cold, cold Donner waters. :)

Wed Jan 25, 01:10:00 PM  
Blogger Blake Baker said...

*disguised sage-like voice*
I would like to comend the young men who stole this fantastic idea from the eyelashes of sleeping merigold faeries. A blue ribbon and a chocolate zinger to those responsible.

Fri Jan 27, 03:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home