Saturday, March 18, 2006

Blind Date

Sometimes I wonder if people really think about who they set you up with. Are the only qualifications that the two people are single(and by two people I mean me and the random guy my friends set me up with). I dunno. Also I have to say my favorite thing about getting set up is the selling process. You know when your friend calls and says "He's so nice, blah blah blah, he's really funny... he's kinda ____ and _____ but so nice..." Then I wonder what are my selling points and what are my "she's kinda _______ and _______ but so____!"

posted by Melanie at 1:26 AM



3 Comments:

Blogger Laverna said...

I hear you sister. I'd never gone on a blind date until about a month ago. The selling point was, "I like you, and I like my brother, so would you like to go on a date with him while he's in town visiting me?"

Sat Mar 18, 09:32:00 AM  
Blogger FPrince said...

I went to a reception with Stranger Returned Missionary (3 days recent...) Brother of My Friend from Brighton Girls Camp. The reception was for this guy's friend. I knew this many people: (imagine the zero with the line through it, indicating null, zip, Danish character).
I'm nice and he's nice, right? Weird.

Sat Mar 18, 09:54:00 AM  
Blogger Creativity Escapes Me said...

Blind date Mad Lib.

Sun Mar 19, 08:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home