Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Legend of the Ketchup Packet

Once upon a time, long long ago, Allison and I were eating at a Wendy's establishment. We kept passing this ketchup packet back and forth during the eating and during the playing of poker that happened afterwards, but I finally had it as I walked out the door of her apartment. So, I cunningly left it on the side-view mirror of her car - and thus began the ketchup packet feud.

We passed it back and forth several times, each time concealing it in a spot that would cause consternation and amusement in the passee once they found it. But one day we decided that the ring of ketchup packet passage must needs expand.

We expanded it to include Chris and Kimber, and now I'm expanding it to include all of you loyal blogpeople. So, if you find a mysteeeeerious ketchup packet somewhere in your belongings or on your person, shake your fist at whoever did it and then go stick it in somebody else's stuff. But be careful - if they catch you doing it, you can't attempt to give it to them again for 24 hours!

I hereby declare the ketchup packet competition OPEN! Keep an eye on your stuff. Who knows? One of you might already have it. ;)

posted by Spencer at 8:24 AM



2 Comments:

Blogger jeremy said...

If I find the ketchup packet in my animation, I'll be thoroughly put out.

Tue Apr 25, 02:06:00 PM  
Blogger Laverna said...

Ketchup and bananas. What a combination. Frighteningly (come now Spencer, that wasn't that bad) enough, it sounds rather like something my brother might put on his sandwich.

Tue Apr 25, 06:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home