Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Berfday! Update!!

So we moved the party from Allison's house to my house for reason's having to do with arithmetic food increases versus geometric population growth. I mean there will be lots of people.

so...

Party
Tonight!
1249 East Roosevelt Ave. (1440 South)
7:00 pm (or earlier. or later.)
This is a BBBQ. The extra B is for BYOBB.
Activities may or may not include:
Joke-e-oke
Lawn Bowling
Screening of Rubin and Ed.


Please forgive my extended absence followed by three postings of shameless self-promotion. I'll get back to finding creepy pictures of Jeff Goldblum soon.

posted by T.R. at 7:35 AM



6 Comments:

Blogger Creativity Escapes Me said...

Happy happy birthday, baby.

I grossly miscalculated the ammount of people you know. So. Have a good par-tay. I'm going to be working...in Rivendell...or Riverdale.

Tue Jun 27, 02:36:00 PM  
Blogger T.R. said...

say hi to elrond for me.

Tue Jun 27, 03:16:00 PM  
Blogger Creativity Escapes Me said...

I will. We're tight.

Tue Jun 27, 03:48:00 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Great party. I never get tired of T.R. jokes. Have the happiest b-day ever!

Tue Jun 27, 10:07:00 PM  
Blogger jeremy said...

Discussing 'the mole' with two bearded guys gets my approval. I say... good show, chap.

Wed Jun 28, 12:38:00 AM  
Blogger Blake Baker said...

Of all the people that deserve a day full of berf, its you T.R. I unregetably regret that I, eating my breakfast several counties away, was unable to attend the festivities. On the other hand, if Logan, I gan too...later.

Wed Jun 28, 09:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home