Thursday, January 26, 2006

to whom it may concern

but only to whom:

The question has been asked, "who is jo?"

This is a question I feel I ought to address because I am jo.

That fact is, I am jo. I've always been jo. I had to change from jo to another name so that people wouldn't get confused, but I am still jo. jo was the name I was given at birth and my sister wisely improved it to jo... with a line over the 'o'... just in case someone got confused.

some people call me joe, but that would be incorrect.

So to answer your question, I am jo. That is who jo is.

posted by jo at 11:29 AM



3 Comments:

Blogger T.R. said...

so let it be written. so let it be done.

Thu Jan 26, 12:13:00 PM  
Blogger Creativity Escapes Me said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thu Jan 26, 09:28:00 PM  
Blogger Creativity Escapes Me said...

And the Lord placed Jo on the Earth and said, "It is good."

Thu Jan 26, 09:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home