Thursday, April 27, 2006

Concerns a la Post 204


I have a few concerns for "someone" to resolve.
I am concerned about how cool this summer is going to be. I mean, on one hand, of course it's going to be freaking awesome. But on the other hand, where did everybody go? We're all going to be working full-time and not singing everyday. Our endorphin levels are going to need some serious help. Which is where paragliding and illegal drugs come into the picture. Surely there must be a better way.
Really. Who's going to spray-paint Marzipan? Or give Strong Sad a new belly button? Who will flat out reject me and others, just because they're in the On Point Gang?
Somebody give me some hope. For real. I'm leaving in the middle of the summer.

That's it. There's only one solution. We're all in this together. You're all been drafted into the Michelle's-Going-to-Have-the-Best-Friggin'-Summer-Ever militia. I will give you hats, if you wish, but you must provide your own power rifle(s).

Well, that's settled and I feel better. I think I need some Coldstone.

posted by FPrince at 11:34 PM



3 Comments:

Blogger Creativity Escapes Me said...

I've got the rifle thing licked.

We need to boost our hangingoutitude. My door is always open...SLAM. My phone is always on...silent.

Fri Apr 28, 09:19:00 AM  
Blogger Awright13 said...

I don't have a rifle on me but I can get one...when I go home *sigh*. We do need a boost, but I only have 2 weeks to fully enjoy the boost before I head home and 3 weeks later head to Europe...now, what was it you said about paragliding and illegal drugs....?

Fri Apr 28, 09:29:00 AM  
Blogger Laverna said...

I feel *so* sorry for you that you're going to Europe. have fun though :) Agreed, though. We need to have many hangingoutitude-boosting opportunites.

Mon May 01, 11:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home