Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I'm poor

I hate to complain about being poor, as I have enough to eat and a roof over my head. Not to mention the fact that the guv'ment is paying for my education. Again.

But I'm a little bummed that I can't go see all the amazing shows coming to town. Like The Muse, Modest Mouse, and Brian Regan.

Now I know what you're thinking, "Michelle, there's always going to be something you can't have. Those bands will be back next year, and next month there will be something you want and can't have, either. So eat your canned foods and be happy."

Hmmmm...Also, we have health insurance, so we could just cancel that and we'd be set to rock, right?

posted by FPrince at 7:29 PM



4 Comments:

Blogger badgermiddlemas said...

Yeah, we should elect public officials that will pay for those too. Nader, anyone?

Wed Aug 08, 08:02:00 AM  
Blogger badgermiddlemas said...

Which would you want to go to the most, if you had your druthers?

Wed Aug 08, 09:33:00 AM  
Blogger Laverna said...

Hmm, drop the health insurance. A possibililty. Expecially for Brian Regan. I love that man.
However, there are risks involved with all of this. What if you were to go to one of said concerts but get mauled while there? Methinks you might appreciate your health insurance at that point.
Hard to give up what you want for what you need.

Wed Aug 08, 02:08:00 PM  
Blogger FPrince said...

Laverna, let me put this simply to you. I NEED to rock.

And I would see Brian Regan. I think his performance would be the most gratifying, live.

I don't know that I could actually handle Modest Mouse's crowd, live, but it would depend on if the show was GA or seats. But they would rock that house to the ground.

Thu Aug 09, 03:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home