Thursday, January 26, 2006

Not coming to the temple tonight

I got four shots today at my pre-mission checkup. Hepatitis A and B, tetanus booster plus whooping cough, and meningitis.

I feel like I've been run over by a large truck.

Also, the TB skin test almost made me pass out. That's not a fun feeling right there. It wasn't the needle, either, because she pulled the needle out, and I was all, "... Well, that wasn't so baaaAAAAawwwhhhooOAAAA."

I'm pretty sure the truck had bricks in it. Lots of bricks.

So anyway, that's why I'm not at Carrie's house eating pizza right now. Sorry everyone. Make sure someone eats mine.

Spencer

posted by Spencer at 5:49 PM



1 Comments:

Blogger Creativity Escapes Me said...

Aw, Specer. I know the feeling. One Army weekend I got: Flu, Hep A, Yellow Fever, Anthrax and Teatnus vaccinations. I got home at 4:00, fell asleep at 4:06 and didn't wake up until 7:00 the next morning. It whooped me.

Thu Jan 26, 09:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home