Saturday, December 02, 2006

My Love/Ate relationship with Timmy the Lobster

So I was visiting some friends of a friend, when the sister of one of the friends of said friend gave me the nicest thing anyone can ever give. A customized Redlobster nametag with a novelty label. I am in. I am official. I am the lobster King!



Little Did I know that this would attract the attention of a nearby rogue lobster! It was frightening, but thanks to my recently acquired "lobster" reflexes, I was able to handle the situation quite nicely, with butter and lemon.




But this was one feisty lobster. He wasn't done with the fight just yet!


After a few more hours of epic battle, we decided to hug it out, and combine our forces . Timmy is now my Secretary of Pinching and partner in crime! Arrgh, we're pirates!

The End?

posted by badgermiddlemas at 12:48 PM



4 Comments:

Blogger FPrince said...

*speechless*

Uh...

*gulps*

Wowie. I guess you warned me but nothing could have prepared me for the majesty of THE LOBSTER KING.

Sat Dec 02, 09:56:00 PM  
Blogger Creativity Escapes Me said...

I'm gald you hugged it out.

Sun Dec 03, 07:41:00 PM  
Blogger Laverna said...

That's quite the epic. What with this one and Spencer's of painting his bike, I think we have the good beginnings of what could become the next great compilation of epic stories.

Mon Dec 04, 12:17:00 PM  
Blogger T.R. said...

My secretary of pinching just resigned.

Sat Dec 16, 08:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home