Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Speaking of 'Unmentionables'

In my Teaching HIstory class tonight we talked about low risk vs. high risk situtations for teenage kids. And then participated in a low-risk activity in which we wrote down our name and something that we wanted from a Sears and Roebuck catalog. Which could be anything because they have everything in there. For the longest time, the only think I could think of that started with 'L' was lingere. For the longest time I was extremely tempted to write that down on my card.

I decided that the risk was too great.

posted by Laverna at 9:48 PM



5 Comments:

Blogger FPrince said...

Laverna you shocker! Bridle your language and spare not the rod-deth.

Wed Sep 06, 05:43:00 PM  
Blogger Awright13 said...

I think you shoulda went for it! Everyone would've remembered your name!

Thu Sep 07, 11:19:00 AM  
Blogger Laverna said...

It was SO tempting. Had one of my co-workers not been in the class, I probably would have done it.

On second thought, perhaps I should have anyways. Maybe he'd stop following me around.

Fri Sep 08, 06:48:00 PM  
Blogger Awright13 said...

nah, if you did he probably would have folled you more! (That's how creepy guys roll)

Sat Sep 09, 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger Awright13 said...

*followed

Sat Sep 09, 12:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home