Friday, September 01, 2006

In the interest of actual human-style music


You all need to give this mp3 a listen. I hereby promise that it will twinkle your toes, dash your dapper dan man mullet and hit your hiccups in the head. You'll like it.

(Perhaps best enjoyed by comparison...have a hear of the original...

(Also now would be a good time to throw out our favorite covers. This is a good example. I also love Alannis Morrissette's "King of Pain." That is all)

posted by FPrince at 6:02 PM



3 Comments:

Blogger jeremy said...

I didn't know Ben Folds did a cover of this song - I love the origional.

Sun Sep 03, 08:03:00 AM  
Blogger Yakko Warner said...

I like Nikki French's dance remix of Total Eclipse of the Heart...

Mon Sep 04, 12:37:00 AM  
Blogger Blake Baker said...

I also have a Ben Folds version of that song. But it is a more different version. I also like when the Prince of Eternia screams at the top of his lungs, "What's going on?"

Wed Sep 06, 12:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home